In the September issue of the Newsletter Marie-Pierre Rols and Eugène Vorobiev provide information on participation at the 3rd World Congres on Electroporation in Toulouse, France, taking place Monday to Friday, September 2–6, 2019. They are also announcing the Young Investigators Awards competition and Special Issues arranged with various Journals: Bioelectrochemistry; Cancers; Frontiers in Bioengineering and Biotechnology; Innovative Food Science & Emerging Technologies, and Vaccines. See the special issues-dedicated website for complete information: wc2019.electroporation.net/special-issues.
We thank and congratulate all of the nominees on the votes received during the election process to the Council of the International Society for Electroporation-Based Technologies and Treatments. The newly elected officers are:
- Javier Raso as President-Elect
- Julie Gehl as Officer – Medical Applications
- Federico Gómez as Officer – Food Applications
- Eugène Vorobiev as Officer – Environment Applications
- Wolfgang Frey as Officer – Engineering/Physical Sciences
- Marie-Pierre Rols as Officer – Biological Sciences