The fourth edition of International Conference Analytical and Nanoanalytical Methods for Biomedical and Environmental Sciences, “IC-ANMBES 2016” will be held in Brasov, Romania during June 29th – July 1st, 2016.
In the period 13-15 June 2014, was held the third edition of the international conference “Analytical and Nanoanalytical Methods for Biomedical and Environmental Sciences” “IC-ANMBES 2014” in the Aula Magna of Transilvania University of Brasov, Romania. This event was organized by Transilvania University of Brasov in partnership with COST Action TD 1104.
A special session was organized in June 13 and 14, 2014 with COST Action TD 1104 in the frame of IC-ANMBES 2014 on analytical methods involving use of electroporation, like microfluidics, multifunctional pipette and electrochemical methods. COST Action TD 1104 also covered six travel expenses for the participation of senior and junior researchers in the field of electroporation and analytical methods.
- Damijan Miklavčič, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia, Electroporation based Technologies and Treatments-Plenary presentation, June 13, 2014.
- Gintautas Saulis, Vytautas Magnus University, Lithuania, Evaluation Of The Consequences Of Electrochemical Processes Occurring During Cell Electroporation-Oral presentation, June 14, 2014.
- Séverine Le Gac, University of Twente, The Netherlands, Microfluidic Devices For Single Cell Electroporation And Electrolysis-Oral presentation, June 14, 2014.
- Arunas Stirke, Center for Physical Sciences and Technology, Lithuania, Behaviour Of Pulsed Electric Field Exposed Yeast Cells-Oral presentation, June 14, 2014.
- Alar Ainla, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden / Harvard University, USA, Bringing Liquids And Electricity To Single Cells Using A Multifunctional Pipette- Oral presentation, June 14, 2014.
- Mantas Silkunas, Vytautas Magnus University, Lithuania, Electroporation As A Tool For Studying The Role Of Plasma Membrane In The Mechanism Of Cytotoxicity-Oral presentation, June 14, 2014.
Special Issue of Analytical Letters journal dedicated to the third edition of conference, IC-ANMBES 2014, Volume 49, Issue 3, 2016, it is available online at the address: