You are warmly invited to participate and submit your paper for the
SPECIAL SESSION on “MODELING AND CIRCUIT DESIGN FOR ELECTROPORATION”, in the framework of the 14th “International Conference on synthesis, modeling, analysis and simulations method and applications to circuit design (SMACD 2017)”, technically Co-sponsored by IEEE, IEEE CEDA and IEEE CAS.
SMACD 2017 will be held in Giardini Naxos – Taormina, Sicily, Italy, from 12th to 15th of June 2017.
This session will be an opportunity for researchers to share and exchange their experience and results on innovative approaches to the modelling of electroporation phenomenon, as well as on technologies, methodologies and tools for the design, synthesis and control of power systems and PEF generators.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Modelling of electroporation
- Circuits and systems for PEF generation
- Control systems for high voltage pulses
- Tools for design and synthesis of power electronics for PEF
- New materials for electrodes and pulse applicators
- Fast switching technologies
- Generation of ns and sub-ns pulses
- Micro- and nanotechnologies for single-cell electroporation
The organizers: Patrizia Lamberti, Matej Reberšek and Stefania Romeo.
Further information is available at http://smacd2017.unisa.it/
Download by clicking here.