On behalf of the organizing committee, you are warmly invited to participate and submit your abstract in the
24th International Symposium on Bioelectrochemistry and Bioenergetics of the Bioelectrochemical Society.
This event, which takes place every two years, will be held in Lyon, France, from 3 to 7 of July 2017.
“Bioelectrochemistry 2017” is a key networking event bringing together a global audience and offering a cross-disciplinary environment for addressing societal challenges by sharing ideas and fostering new collaborations through 7 symposiums.
The event will feature a special symposium on electroporation, entitled Electroporation and membrane bioelectrochemistry, featuring a plenary lecture by Rafael V. Davalos (Wake Forest University, Blacksburg, VA, USA), and covering topics such as microfluidics, lab on a chip, medical therapies – electrochemotherapy, ablation methods based on electroporation, DNA transfer for gene therapy and DNA vaccination, lipid oxidation as membrane permeabilization, molecular mechanisms, drug delivery, tissue electroporation, applications in food, biotechnology, modeling, dielectrophoresis – electrorotation and electromagnetic characterization of cells, etc.
- Marie Pierre Rols, Institute of Pharmacology and Structural Biology, Toulouse University, Toulouse, France; and
- Damijan Miklavcic, University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Lluis M. Mir, Laboratory for Vectorology in Anticancer Therapy, Gustave Roussy Institute, Villejuif, France; and
- Maja Čemažar, Institute of Oncology, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Pouyan Boukany, Delft University of Technology, Delft, The Netherlands; and
- Rod O’Connor, Bioelectrophotonics laboratory XLIM, University of Limoges, France
Further information is available at http://www.bes2017.fr