A special session organized by the COST Action TD1104 on applications of pulsed electric field for the food industry will be held on 8 April 2014 in the framework of the VIII CYTA/CESIA Congress (Spanish Congress of Food Science and Technology/Spanish Congress of Food Engineering). Badajoz (Spain) 7-10 April 2015.
The theme of the conference is “Knowledge for driving an intelligent evolution in the food sector”. The conference will include plenary sessions, parallel sessions, poster sessions and technical visits.
Topics covered in the conference include:
- New technologies for optimizing and designing food processes
- Development of methods for food analysis
- Sensory analysis to evaluate food quality
- Development of functional foods
- Challenges in food safety
More information and registration at www.viiicongresocyta-cesia.com.