CALL FOR PAPERS
6th European Conference of the International Federation for Medical and Biological Engineering (MBEC 2014)
7-11 September 2014 Dubrovnik (Croatia).
Download First Call for Papers from this link.
Two invited sessions related to the conference topic “9.4 Electroporation” will be organized by the Action Chair, Prof. Damijan Miklavcic.
- Proposal of Special Sessions: 1st April 2014
- Paper submission: 15th April 2014
- Notification of paper acceptance: 26th May 2014
- Early registration deadline: 8th June 2014
- Biomedical Signal Processing
- Biomedical Imaging and Image Processing
- Biosensors and Bioinstrumentation
- Bio-Micro/Nano Technologies
- Biomechanics, Robotics and Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Cardiovascular, Respiratory and Endocrine Systems Engineering
- Neural and Rehabilitation Engineering
- Molecular, Cellular and Tissue Engineering
- Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
- Clinical Engineering and Health Technology Assessment
- Health Informatics, E-Health and Telemedicine
- Biomedical Engineering Education
All accepted papers will be published in Conference Proceedings within the IFMBE Proceedings series (Springer).
For detailed information visit our website http://www.mbec2014-ifmbe.org
Maria Teresa Arredondo (Universidad Politecnica de Madrid)
Ilias Iakovidis (European Commission)
Zhi-Pei Liang (University of Ilinios at Urbana-Champaign)
Damijan Miklavcic (University of Ljubljana)
Adriana Velazquez Berumen (World Health Organization)
Jos Vander Sloten (Katholieke Universiteit Leuven)
Yuan-Ting Zhang (Chinese University of Hong Kong)
Hope to see you in Dubrovnik at MBEC 2014 in September 2014!
Download by clicking here.