OptiFreeze is a start-up company, initiated at Lund University, Sweden. Optifreeze works with innovative technology based on PEF (pulsed electric field) and VI (vacuum impregnation) treatments. The technology is applied within food and plant industry. Read more at: http://optifreeze.se/
The position of R&D manager is available for 11 months starting from October 2019.
It is a great opportunity to work in a small, creative environment, gain job experience and unique knowledge.
- work experience in a similar position or PhD in relevant field,
- knowledge about PEF and VI, plant tissue,
- ability to lead R&D project and supervise a team,
- creativity and ability to work in a team
- good communication and organisation